Wishlist for In-Kind Donations
If you are looking to help ACDC Rescue with a contribution of goods rather than a monetary donation, view our wishlist to see what we are in need of.
The Animal Coalition is an all-volunteer and all-foster based rescue, but even if you can’t volunteer your time, this is a great way to help. We also encourage groups (boy/girl scouts, church groups, employee organizations, etc.) to organize wish list drives to help out.
We are always in need of the following items:
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Dry Food
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken and Rice Dry Food
- Friskies Canned Pate-Chicken and Turkey Flavors Only
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Wet and Dry
- KMR Powdered Kitten Formula
- Pine Litter/Walnut Litter/Paper Litter
- Unscented Clumping Cat Litter
- Paper Towels
- Unscented Laundry detergent
- Dawn dish detergent
- Trash bags-all sizes
- Hand sanitizer pumps
- Lysol or disinfectant wipes
- Post-its (3×3 size preferred)
- Copy/printer paper (20lb, jam-proof)
- Chalkboard markers
Whatever you can do, we (and our pets) thank you!
Animal Coalition of Delaware County
Make a donation through one of our online wishlists.
Make a Monetary Donation
The Animal Coalition of Delaware County (“ACDC”), A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, run entirely by volunteers. All profit, and donations made to ACDC goes towards the care and quality of life of the homeless pets in our care.